City Of Bradford Metropolitan District Council
(Waiting Loading And Parking) (Consolidation)
(Amendment No.1) Order 2021
Various Locations In The Bradford West Area
Notice is hereby given that City of Bradford Metropolitan District Council made the above Order on 14th January 2021 under its powers contained in the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, the effect of which is to introduce the following restrictions:
1. ‘No Waiting At Any Time’on lengths of Allerton Road, Apsley Crescent, Ashwell Road, The Avenue, Birch Street, Cranbourne Road, Darfield Street, East Squire Lane, Firth Road, Green End, Hazelhurst Brow, Heaton Road, Heights Lane, Highgate, Leaventhorpe Lane, Legrams Lane, Libby Street, Milford Place, Mornington Villas, Paradise Road, Rosetta Drive, Rossfield Road, Scotchman Road, Shaftesbury Avenue, Squire Lane, Staveley Road, Southlands Avenue, Thornton Road, Vine Terrace (West), Walmer Villas, Washington Street, Wilmer Road and Willowfield Street.
2. ‘Limited Waiting’ of 1 Hour (return prohibited within 1 hour) except Permit Holders on a length of Springfield Place.
3. ‘No Loading’ Monday – Friday 8am-9.30am and 4.30pm-6pm on a length of Libby Street
4. Revocation of existing ‘No Waiting’ Monday – Friday 8am-6pm on lengths of Legrams Lane and Willowfield Street
5. ‘No Waiting’ Monday-Friday 8.15am-9am and 2.30pm-3.15pm between 1 September and 31July on lengths of Station Road and John Street
6. Revocation of existing ‘No Waiting’ Monday-Friday 9am-3pm on lengths of Thorn Lane.
7. ‘No Waiting’ Monday-Friday 8am-5pm between 1 September and 31 July on lengths of Thorn Lane.
8. ‘No Waiting’ Monday-Friday 8.30am-4pm between 1 September and 31 July on a length of Skinner Lane.
9. ‘No Waiting’ Monday – Friday between 7am-4.30pm on a length of St Michael’s Road
10. Revocation of existing ‘limited waiting’ of 30 minutes (return prohibited within 1 Hour) Mon-Sat 8am-6pm on a length of Girlington Road.
11. ‘Limited waiting’ of 30 Minutes (return prohibited within 1 Hour) Monday to Sunday 8am-6pm on a length of Girlington Road.
12. Revocation of part of existing ‘parking bay’ by 50 metres on a length of Squire Lane
13. ‘No stopping’ on ‘school entrance markings’ Monday – Friday 7.30am - 5pm 1 Sept - 31 July" on lengths of Trinity Road.
14. ‘Limited waiting’ of 30 minutes (return prohibited within 1 hour) Monday - Friday 2pm - 5pm 1 September - 31 July on lengths of Trinity Road.
15. ‘No waiting’ Monday – Friday 7.30am - 5pm 1 Sept - 31 July" on a length of Trinity Road.
16. Revocation of existing ‘no stopping’ on ‘school entrance markings’ Mon-Fri 8.30am-4pm 01 September - 31 July on lengths of Leaventhorpe Lane.
17. ‘No stopping’ on ‘school keep clear’ markings Monday to Friday 7.30am - 5pm 1 September to 31 July on lengths of Leaventhorpe Lane.
18. ‘Permit parking’ Monday to Friday 7.30am - 5pm 1 September to 31 July on lengths of Leaventhorpe Lane and Southlands Avenue.
19. ‘No waiting’ Monday to Friday 8am - 6.30pm on length of Allerton Road.
20. ‘No waiting’ Monday to Friday 6am - 5pm on northern kerb line of Birch Street.
21. Revocation of existing ‘Disabled Persons Parking Place’ on lengths of Arncliffe Terrace and Jesmond Avenue.
The Order comes into force on 25th January 2021 and a copy of the Order together with a map showing the affected roads may be examined below or obtained from Mark Gillingham, Senior Engineer, Traffic & Road Safety South by telephone on 01274 437683 or email Mark.Gillingham@bradford.gov.uk. Quoting reference number:HS/TRSS/104497/MAG.
If you wish to question the validity of the Order, or of any provision contained therein on the grounds that it is not within the powers conferred by the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, or on the grounds that any requirements of that Act or of any Instrument made under it, have not been complied with in relation to the Order, you may, within six weeks from the date upon which the Order was made on 14th January 2021 apply to the High Court for this purpose.
Legal and Democratic Services
City of Bradford Metropolitan District Council