Agenda, decisions and minutes

Schools Forum
Wednesday, 7th July, 2021 8.00 am

Contact: Asad Shah - 01274 432280 

Items
No. Item

556.

APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE

The City Solicitor will report the names of alternate Members who are attending the meeting in place of appointed Members.

 

 

Minutes:

 

Note: These minutes are subject to approval as a correct record at the next meeting of the Schools Forum on 15 September 2021

 

Schools Forum meeting held remotely on Wednesday 7 July 2021

 

To view the archived recording of this meeting, please see here:

 

https://bradford.public-i.tv/core/portal/webcast_interactive/582799


Commenced 0805, Adjourned 1015

Reconvened 1020, Concluded 1040

 

RECORD OF MEETING ATTENDEES, APOLOGIES AND ABSENCES

 

Schools & Academies Members

 

IN ATTENDANCE

Member

Membership Group

Dianne Richardson (Chair)

Maintained Primary Schools - Headteacher

Ian Morrel (Vice Chair)

Maintained Secondary Schools – Headteacher

Sian Young

Maintained Nursery Schools – Headteacher

Nicky Kilvington

Maintained Primary Schools - Headteacher

Graham Swinbourne

Maintained Primary Schools - Headteacher

Emma Hamer

Maintained Primary Schools - Governor

Trevor Loft

Academies Member – Alternative Provision Academies

Dominic Wall

Academies Member – Special School Academies

Carol Dewhirst OBE

Academies Member

Brent Fitzpatrick OBE

Academies Member

Helen Williams

Academies Member

Wahid Zaman

Academies Member

Kevin Holland

Academies Member

 

APOLOGIES RECEIVED

Member

Membership Group

Sir Nick Weller

Academies Member

Ashley Reed

Academies Member

Kirsty Ratcliffe

Pupil Referral Units (Maintained)

Lyndsey Brown

Maintained Special Schools – Headteacher

 

NOT IN ATTENDANCE (WITHOUT APOLOGIES RECEIVED)

Member

Membership Group

Bryan Harrison

Maintained Primary Schools - Headteacher

Tehmina Hashmi

Academies Member

Deborah Howarth

Academies Member

Non-Schools Members

 

IN ATTENDANCE

Member

Membership Group

Tom Bright

Teaching Unions

Irfan Alam

Officer Representing Vulnerable Children

 

APOLOGIES RECEIVED

Member

Membership Group

Donna Willoughby

Non-Teaching Unions

 

NOT IN ATTENDANCE (WITHOUT APOLOGIES RECEIVED)

Member

Membership Group

 

 

 

Substitute Members present at the meeting as a Member (not as an Observer)

 

Substitute Member

Membership Group

 

 

 

Local Authority Officers present at the meeting

 

Officer

Position

Andrew Redding

Business Advisor (Schools)

Asad Shah

Committee Secretariat

Marium Haque

Deputy Director, Education and Learning

Raj Singh

Business Advisor (Children’s Services)

Jonty Holden

Principal Finance Officer (Schools)

Niall Devlin

Strategic Manager, Integrated Assessment (item 11)

Mary Ryan

Strategic Commissioning Manager (item 11)

 

Recorded Observers

 

Name

Bev George (new member for maintained nursery school governors starting Sept 2021)

Michael Thorp (new member for academies starting Sept 2021)

Heather Lacey (new member for academies starting Sept 2021)

Victoria Birch (new member for academies starting Sept 2021)

Alison Kaye (named substitute academies member)

Ian Murch (Teaching Unions)

 

40% of the School Forum’s membership (filled membership positions) must be present for a meeting to be quorate. This meeting was quorate with 65% of members present (15 out of 23 currently filled membership positions).

 

 

557.

DISCLOSURES OF INTEREST

To receive disclosures of interests from Members on matters to be considered at the meeting. The disclosure must include the nature of the interest.

 

An interest must also be disclosed in the meeting when it only becomes apparent to the member during the meeting.

 

 

Minutes:

Emma Hamer and Kevin Holland declared interests for item 11 (Speech and Language Therapy Review).

 

Emma Hamer and Graham Swinbourne declared interests for item 12 (matters concerning the Early Years Block).

 

ACTION:       City Solicitor

 

 

558.

MINUTES OF 10 MARCH 2021 & MATTERS ARISING pdf icon PDF 142 KB

That the minutes of the meeting held on 10 March 2021 be signed as a correct record.

 

 

Minutes:

The Business Advisor (Schools) reported on progress made on “Action” items:

 

·         Item 549 (Falling Rolls Fund): The Authority expects to bring recommendations on the on-going position of the Falling Rolls Fund, and related matters in respect of pupil number reductions, back to the Forum within the 2022/23 formula funding and DSG discussions that will begin in September.

 

·         Item 551 (Request for Early Years Entitlement Spring Term Protection & Other DSG matters): The early years entitlement funding protection request comes back to the Forum at this meeting under agenda item 12. The Authority submitted our response to the High Needs Block consultation. The DfE has not yet announced the outcomes of this consultation but we expect these as part of the usual July DSG publications.

 

·         Maintained Nursery Schools Supplement: As we reported in the email sent to members, notifying of the cancellation of the May Forum meeting, the DfE has confirmed the continuation, for the period September 2021 to April 2022, of the supplement within the Early Years Block that protects the funding level of maintained nursery schools. This is continued on existing terms and allows us to continue to protect nursery school funding for the full 2021/22 financial year on existing terms as we indicated we would and as agreed with the Schools Forum in January. Unfortunately, we have no further information on the position of this supplement after March 2022 (announcements on this are unlikely to come before the autumn).

 

·         Scheme for Financing Schools - The DfE published at the beginning of April its annual update to the model template for Authority Schemes in respect of maintained schools. There were no changes to the provisions in the Scheme that required our response or consultation with the Schools Forum. We await changes and guidance in a couple of areas a) leases (IFRS 2016) and b) Related Party Transactions and the Schools Financial Value Standard (SFVS). We anticipate further guidance from the DfE over the summer (especially in respect of the SFVS RPTs changes) and we may be required to present proposals for Scheme amendments to the Forum in the autumn. Maintained schools will need to take action to respond to the new requirements in respect of RPTs during this year. The Authority has previously warned schools about this.

 

Resolved –

 

(1)       That progress made on “Action” items and Matters Arising be noted.

 

(2)       That the minutes of the meeting held on 10 March 2021 be signed as a correct record.

 

 

 

559.

MATTERS RAISED BY SCHOOLS

Members will be asked to consider any issues raised by schools.

 

 

Minutes:

No resolutions were passed on this item.

 

 

560.

STANDING ITEM - DSG SCHOOLS BLOCK GROWTH FUND ALLOCATIONS (a)

There are no allocations for consideration at this meeting.  

 

 

Minutes:

No resolutions were passed on this item.

 

 

561.

SCHOOLS FORUM MEETINGS FROM SEPTEMBER 2021 (a)

Members are asked to consider how the Schools Forum should meet from the start of the new academic year – whether to continue to meet remotely or whether to return to meetings ‘in attendance’. The Schools Forum Regulations have been amended to permit the Forum to meet remotely on an on-going basis. However, where this happens, the Authority must take steps to ensure that anyone without remote access is still able to access the meeting.

 

Recommended –

 

Members are asked to give their views on how the Schools Forum should meet from the start of the new academic year.

 

         (Andrew Redding – 01274 432678)

 

 

Minutes:

The Business Advisor (Schools) asked members for their views about how the Schools Forum should meet from the start of the new academic year – whether to continue to meet remotely or whether to return to meetings ‘in attendance’ if circumstances permitted this. He reminded members that the Regulations have been amended to permit the Forum to meet remotely on an on-going basis. He stressed that it would not be possible to take a decision at this meeting (as how meetings can take place from September will be depending on developing circumstances, restrictions, social distancing requirements and the suitability of a venue).

 

Members responded to recognise the pros and cons both options. Whilst the ‘ease’ of remote meetings is recognised, it is also recognised that in attendance meetings will typically better support effective discussion and interaction as well as the presentation of information. Some members suggested that a form of ‘blended’ approach might be considered, where some meetings in the annual programme are held in attendance and others held remotely. Members asked for the views both of the Chair and of the Business Advisor (Schools). The Business Advisor explained that he would be concerned to ensure that we found the right balance between meeting effectively whilst avoiding any ‘barrier’ to members’ attendance or any knock-on consequences for the management of schools e.g. where schools-based members may be reluctant to attend meetings for risk of requiring to isolate due to contact exposure or where attendance at a Schools Forum meeting results in a number of school leaders being required to isolate to the detriment of their school’s management. He emphasised that returning to in attendance in any form in September would require a suitable venue to be identified and that this would be influenced by social distancing requirements.

 

Resolved –

 

That the Local Authority takes into account the feedback provided by Forum Members (as recorded in the minutes) on how meetings should take place from September.

 

ACTION:       BUSINESS ADVISOR (SCHOOLS)

 

 

562.

SCHOOLS FORUM MEMBERSHIP - CHAIR AND VICE CHAIR (a)

Members will be asked to approve the proposed approach to the election of the Chair and Vice Chair of the Schools Forum for the 2021/22 academic year.

 

         (Andrew Redding – 01274 432678)

 

 

Minutes:

The Business Advisor (Schools) reported that, as per the Forum’s agreed management procedures, the terms of office of the Chair and Vice Chair are for 1 year and both positions are now up for renewal. Members were asked to approve the standard proposed approach (by email) for the collection of nominations and for the election of the Chair and Vice Chair of the Schools Forum for the 2021/22 academic year.

 

Responding to a question asked by a member, the Chair stated that she would be willing to be re-elected as Chair for a further year, but also that, as she will be retiring from the Schools Forum at July 2022, she would be happy if another member wished to put themselves forward at this time or if the Forum wished to look more closely in the autumn at handover arrangements prior to July 2022. The Vice Chair stated that he will not be putting himself forward for Chair. He is willing to continue

 

Resolved –

 

That the established approach (by email) be followed for the collection of nominations and for the election of the Chair and Vice Chair of the Schools Forum for 2021/22.

 

ACTION:       BUSINESS ADVISOR (SCHOOLS)

 

 

563.

SCHOOLS FORUM MEMBERSHIP (a) pdf icon PDF 107 KB

The Business Advisor (Schools) will present a report, Document MZ, which provides an update on the Forum’s membership and composition. This report also presents the annual update of the Forum’s Conduct of Meeting and Procedures document (Appendix 2). Forum Members are asked to consider and to approve Appendix 2.

 

Recommended –

 

(1)  The Schools Forum is asked to consider and to note the information provided.

 

(2)  The Forum is asked to approve Appendix 2 (Forum Conduct of Meetings and Procedures) for the 2021/22 academic year.

         (Andrew Redding – 01274 432678)

 

 

Additional documents:

Minutes:

The Business Advisor (Schools) presented the report, Document MZ, which provided an update on the Forum’s membership and composition. This report also presented the annual update of the Forum’s Conduct of Meeting and Procedures document (Appendix 2). Forum Members were asked to consider and to approve Appendix 2.

 

The Business Advisor explained that an updated membership list (Appendix 1), including the names of new members, will be presented to the September meeting. All new members will be formally introduced to the Forum at this meeting.

 

Following a question from a member, the Business Advisor clarified that the word “no” is missing from the provision at 3.7, meaning that the correct provision is that there is “no specific term of office” in reference to non-schools membership for the trades unions.

 

Members did not have any other comments and did not ask any further questions.

 

Resolved –

 

(1)       That the information provided in the report be noted.

 

(2)       That Appendix 2 (Forum Conduct of Meetings and Procedures) for the 2021/22 academic year be approved (with the clarification of “no” specific term of office provided within provision 3.7).

 

ACTION:       BUSINESS ADVISOR (SCHOOLS)

 

 

564.

DEDICATED SCHOOLS GRANT OUTTURN (BALANCES) 2020/21 (a) pdf icon PDF 142 KB

The Business Advisor (Schools) will present a report, Document NA, which provides the initial confirmation of carry forward balances held within the Dedicated Schools Grant at the close of the 2020/21 financial year.

 

Recommended –

 

(1)       The Schools Forum is asked to note the information presented.

 

(2)       The Schools Forum is asked to approve the transfer of £0.078m to the Central Schools Services Block (CSSB) of surplus balance held within the Schools Block in order to write off the deficit balance held within the CSSB at 31 March 2021.

 

         (Andrew Redding – 01274 432678)

 

 

Additional documents:

Minutes:

The Business Advisor (Schools) presented the report, Document NA, which provided the initial confirmation of carry forward balances held within the Dedicated Schools Grant at the close of the 2020/21 financial year.

 

Within his presentation, the Business Advisor explained why the Forum is being asked to agree the transfer of £0.078m of balance on a one off basis from the Schools Block to the Central Schools Services Block (CSSB). He reminded the Forum that the pressure in Pupil Admissions, which has caused the CSSB deficit, was highlighted in the January 2021 meeting and that the 2021/22 CSSB planned budget has been increased in response to this pressure. An Academies Member enquired whether the Forum will be asked again to write off a deficit from the CSSB for this reason. The Business Advisor explained that the Authority will be looking to ensure that sufficient budget is provided for within the DSG CSSB planned budget allocation going forward, so that the pressure in Pupil Admissions is managed positively within the available CSSB budget, rather than having to be managed retrospectively.

 

Members did not have any other comments and did not ask any further questions.

 

Resolved –

 

That the information provided in the report be noted.

 

ACTION:       BUSINESS ADVISOR (SCHOOLS)

 

 

565.

MAINTAINED SCHOOLS' OUTTURN (REVENUE BALANCES) 2020/21 (i) pdf icon PDF 113 KB

The Business Advisor (Schools) will present a report, Document NB, which provides an overview of the position of revenue balances held by maintained schools at 31 March 2021.

 

Recommended –

 

The Schools Forum is asked to note the information provided.

 

(Andrew Redding – 01274 432678)

 

 

Minutes:

The Business Advisor (Schools) presented the report, Document NB, which provided an overview of the position of revenue balances held by maintained schools at 31 March 2021.

 

Following the presentation of the report, Members asked a number of questions regarding the deficit held by a maintained secondary school. The Business Advisor explained that work to control and manage this deficit is on-going. He clarified, emphasised by the Deputy Director, Education and Learning, that the Schools Forum (the Dedicated Schools Grant) will not be asked by the Authority to contribute any funding to this situation other than the sums already agreed and provided for. Members engaged in a discussion about whether or not a confidential item should be included on the agenda of the September Schools Forum meeting, so that members can discuss the school’s position in more detail. After some discussion, it was agreed that, as the Authority has given the assurance that no further requests will be made for DSG funding, that such an agenda item is not necessary (nor appropriate to role of the Schools Forum).

 

Resolved –

 

That the information provided in the report be noted.

 

 

566.

REVIEW OF SPEECH AND LANGUAGE THERAPY FUNDED BY THE HNB (a) pdf icon PDF 101 KB

The Strategic Commissioning Manager will present a report, Document NC, which asks the School Forum for its feedback on the review of, and proposed changes to, the Speech and Language Therapy provisions funded through the High Needs Block from September 2021.

 

Recommended –

 

The Schools Forum is asked for its feedback on the proposals presented for the review of Speech and Language Therapy provisions funded through the High Needs Block from September 2021.

      

                 (Mary Ryan – 01274 432633)

 

 

Minutes:

The Strategic Commissioning Manager, supported by the Strategic Manager, Integrated Assessment, presented the report, Document NC, which asked the School Forum for its feedback on the review of, and proposed changes to, the Speech and Language Therapy (SLT) provisions for resourced provisions funded through the High Needs Block from September 2021.

 

It was clarified that, as a result of the proposal, the High Needs Block’s contribution to SLT services would increase to £271,660 (annual from September 2021) and that this increase is affordable within our 2021/22 High Needs Block planned budget.

 

Members responded positively to this report and asked the following main questions and made the following main comments:

 

·         As the funding of therapies can sit between the High Needs Block and health, and as SLT supports both educational and continuing care needs, the clarity of respective responsibilities, especially with reference to support for dysphasia, must be improved within EHCPs. Has the Authority had any conversations with health services about this? The Strategic Manager, Integrated Assessment, responded to agree that dysphasia is a crucial aspect of review in this area and he will support the member in future discussions on this issue in respect of special schools. He added that the CCGs have provided funding for 2 additional officers and, in the new academic year, there will a programme of review to improve the specificity of section G within EHCPs.

·         There have been issues with the delivery of SLT services in schools due to maternity leave and holiday absences not being covered. There needs to be a clearer mechanism for complaints about service delivery to be raised and resolved. The Deputy Director, Education and Learning, agreed that contractually agreed services must be delivered and that the Authority is working to tighten contracts to support this. The Strategic Commissioning Manager offered that schools be given a point of contact in the commissioning team to raise service issues for resolution.

·         What is the status of the resolution of the wider issues (that have been discussed with the Schools Forum in recent meetings) regarding health’s contribution to its statutory continuing care responsibilities; it seems as if these discussions have gone silent? The Deputy Director responded to explain that these discussions are continuing and the SLT report demonstrates this. She added that the CCGs are currently going through change and that this re-structure is presenting the opportunity for the Authority to clarify responsibilities and resolve issues.

 

Resolved –

 

(1)       That the information provided in the report be noted.

 

(2)       That the Forum supports the increase in the High Needs Block budget for Speech and Language Therapy, from £181,882 to £271,660 in 2021/22.

 

 

 

567.

MATTERS CONCERNING THE EARLY YEARS BLOCK (a) pdf icon PDF 147 KB

The Business Advisor (Schools) will present a report, Document ND, which provides an update on matters relating to the Early Years Block. This report, in particular, includes a response to the action recorded from the 10 March Forum meeting, that a report be presented to enable the Schools Forum to analyse the impact of the COVID-19 situation on early years entitlement funding in schools in the spring term 2021, from which the Forum will be asked to further consider the request submitted by a Forum Member for the Local Authority to protect the early years entitlement funding in schools that restricted attendance.

 

The Forum is asked to consider the Authority’s proposed response to this request, as set out in Document ND.

 

Recommended –

 

(1)       The Schools Forum is asked to note the information presented.

 

(2)       The Forum is asked to provide feedback on the Authority’s proposed response, as set out in Document ND, to the request to protect the spring term 2021 early years entitlement funding of schools that restricted attendance.

  

      (Andrew Redding – 01274 432678)

 

 

Minutes:

The Business Advisor (Schools) presented the report, Document ND, which provided an update on matters relating to the Early Years Block. This report, in particular, also included a response to the action recorded from the 10 March Forum meeting, that a report be presented to enable the Schools Forum to analyse the impact of the COVID-19 situation on early years entitlement funding in schools in the spring term 2021, from which the Forum will be asked to further consider the request submitted by a Forum Member for the Local Authority to protect the early years entitlement funding in schools that closed or that restricted attendance.

 

The Forum was asked to support the Authority’s response to this request, that no further protection for schools / academies that chose to close or to restrict attendance in the spring term 2021 be provided.

 

Following the Business Advisor’s initial presentation of the report, the member who requested that this matter be considered stated that this recommendation should not be supported. He emphasised that: whilst schools may have closed, they still delivered education and had salaries expenditure to meet: schools have lost a sizeable amount of funding in total (£1m) that they need in their budgets to support their children now: it was not safe in all schools for early years provision to remain open over the spring term: the Authority and the Schools Forum have provided financial support for other schools and for other circumstances and protection should be provided here.

 

Following lengthy discussion of the report, which included points of clarification, and also some discussion about how to record the Forum’s formal view, the Schools Forum decided by vote (with Schools & Academies Members voting) to support the Authority’s recommendation to not provide protection, with 10 members voting for the recommendation and 1 member voting against.

 

Resolved –

 

(1)       That the information provided in the report be noted.

 

(2)       That the Forum supports the conclusion and recommendation of the Local Authority, that no further protection for schools / academies that chose to close or to restrict attendance in the spring term 2021 be provided. Confirmed by the vote of Schools & Academies Members (voting 10 for: 1 against the recommendation).

 

 

568.

DFE ANNOUNCEMENTS, CONSULTATIONS & IMPLICATIONS FOR THE DSG (i)

The Business Advisor (Schools) will update the Schools Forum verbally on any key announcements that have been made prior to the meeting concerning the Dedicated Schools Grant and wider formula funding arrangements. 

 

The Authority anticipated that key initial announcements (especially on the outcomes of the national SEND and Alternative Provision reviews) would have been made prior to the Forum’s meeting, and in time for a written report to be presented. Subject to these announcement being made, and their timing, it is now anticipated that a report will be presented to the Forum in September.

 

Recommended –

 

The Schools Forum is asked to note the information provided.

       

         (Andrew Redding – 01274 432678)

 

 

Minutes:

The Business Advisor (Schools) updated the Schools Forum verbally on the key announcements that are currently outstanding concerning the Dedicated Schools Grant and wider formula funding arrangements.  He explained that the Authority had anticipated that these key announcements (especially on the outcomes of the national SEND and Alternative Provision reviews) would have been made prior to the Forum’s July meeting. Subject to these announcement being made, and their timing, it is now anticipated that a report will be presented to the Forum in September.

 

Members did not have any comments and did not ask any questions.

 

Resolved –

 

That the information provided be noted.

 

 

569.

FORMULA FUNDING DEVELOPMENT 2022/23 (i) pdf icon PDF 118 KB

The Business Advisor (Schools) will present a report, Document NE, which provides an overview / introduction to local formula funding review priorities for 2022/23.

 

Recommended –

 

(1)       The Schools Forum is asked to consider and to note the information provided.

 

(2)       Forum Members are invited to (remotely) attend a ‘Formula Funding Working Group’ session, on Tuesday 28 September (8am) or Wednesday 29 September (8am) or Tuesday 5 October (8am). As in previous years, these sessions will enable Forum Members to consider in more detail the impact of national formula funding decisions and to explore and guide the proposals for 2022/23 for Bradford’s Schools and High Needs Block formula funding arrangements that are anticipated will be set out for consultation in October.

 

         (Andrew Redding – 01274 432678)

 

 

Minutes:

The Business Advisor (Schools) presented a report, Document NE, which provided an overview / introduction to local formula funding review priorities for 2022/23.

 

Responding to a question from the Chair, the Business Advisor explained that the Early Years Working Group (EYWG) is being re-convened before the summer with the specific limited purpose of deciding PVI Representation on the Schools Forum. The EYWG will be convened again in September to begin discussions about the funding of the early years entitlements for the 2022/23 financial year. Interested Forum members will be invited to join the EYWG in September.

 

Members did not have any other comments and did not ask any further questions.

 

Resolved –

 

(1)       That the information provided in the report be noted.

 

(2)       That Forum Members be invited to (remotely) attend a ‘Formula Funding Working Group’ session, on Tuesday 28 September (8am) or Wednesday 29 September (8am) or Tuesday 5 October (8am).

 

 

570.

SCHOOLS FORUM STANDING ITEMS (i)

Updates on the following Forum standing items will be provided verbally where these have not been covered within other agenda items:

·         Schools Forum membership

·         Update from the High Needs Block Steering Group

·         Update from the Schools Financial Performance Group (SFPG)

·         Update on School / Academy Budgets

·         Update from the Early Years Working Group (EYWG)

·         Update from the Formula Funding Working Group (FFWG)

·         Update on Primary School Places

·         Update on Academies & Free Schools

 

The Forum is asked to note the information provided.

 

         (Andrew Redding – 01274 432678)

 

 

Minutes:

No further updates were provided.

 

No resolutions were passed on this item.

 

 

571.

AOB / FUTURE AGENDA ITEMS

Members will be asked for any additional items of business, for consideration at a future meeting.

 

 

Minutes:

The Chair explained that 3 long-standing members are retiring from the Schools Forum at the end of this meeting: Kevin Holland, Trevor Loft and Ian Murch.

 

On behalf of the Forum, she expressed her thanks to them, highlighting their commitment to the Bradford District, over a long period, and their contributions to work of the Schools Forum over many years, including review, discussion and development that has taken place within meetings, sub-groups and behind the scenes.

 

Resolved –

 

That the Schools Forum records its thanks to the members retiring from the Forum after the July 2021 meeting (Kevin Holland, Trevor Loft and Ian Murch).

 

 

572.

DATE OF NEXT MEETING

The next Forum meeting is planned for Wednesday 15 September 2021.

 

Please note that the planned dates of meetings for the 2021/22 academic year in full are as follows:

 

·         Wednesday 15 September 2021, 8am

·         Wednesday 13 October 2021, 8am

·         Wednesday 8 December 2021, 8am

·         Wednesday 12 January 2022, 8am

·         Wednesday 19 January 2022, 8am  PROVISIONAL MEETING

·         Wednesday 9 March 2022, 8am

·         Wednesday 18 May 2022, 8am

·         Wednesday 6 July 2022, 8am

 

 

 

(a) Denotes an item for action (including where a formal view or recommendation is required).

(i)  Denotes an item for information.

 

Signposting of High Needs Information

 

As per the schedule presented on 14 October 2020, “Forum members are expected to access ‘outside of the Forum meetings’ wider SEND information that is presented to other groups and that is already published, including information presented to the SEND Partnership. The Authority will signpost this information (webpage links) for Forum members at the bottom of agendas.”

 

·         SEND Partnership Board (minutes of meetings):

https://localoffer.bradford.gov.uk/coproduction--feedback/send-strategic-partnership-board-

 

 

Minutes:

The next Forum meeting is planned for Wednesday 15 September 2021. The planned dates of meetings for the 2021/22 academic year in full are as follows:

 

·         Wednesday 15 September 2021, 8am

·         Wednesday 13 October 2021, 8am

·         Wednesday 8 December 2021, 8am

·         Wednesday 12 January 2022, 8am

·         Wednesday 19 January 2022, 8am PROVISIONAL MEETING

·         Wednesday 9 March 2022, 8am

·         Wednesday 18 May 2022, 8am

·         Wednesday 6 July 2022, 8am

 

 

 

            FROM:

Parveen Akhtar

City Solicitor

 

City of Bradford Metropolitan District Council

 

            Committee Secretariat Contact: Asad Shah - 01274 432280