Decision Maker: Executive
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
(1) That the number of Band D equivalent properties for 2021-22 for the whole of the Bradford Metropolitan District is fixed at 143,420 (as set out in Appendix A, line 13 of Document “AM”).
(2) That the Council Tax Base for 2021-22 for each Parish (set out in Appendix B of Document “AM”) is approved.
(3) Further that Bradford’s £1.12mm share of the anticipated 2021-22 Council Tax surplus is approved. Also that the Police and Fire share of the surplus (as set out in 6.3 of Document “AM”) is noted.
(4) That the latest estimate of the gross shares of Business Rates income for 2022-23, are noted. These are set out below:
50% is paid to Central Government - £64.6m 1% is paid to the West Yorkshire Fire Authority - £1.29m 49% is retained by the Council - £63.3m
(5) That authority is delegated to the Section 151 officer in consultation with the Leader of the Council to make any necessary amendments to the Business Rates estimate
arising from the completion of the 2022-23 NNDR1 form and to include the amended figures in the 2022-23 Budget papers for Council.
(Andrew Cross07870 386523)
ACTION: Director of Finance
Publication date: 05/01/2022
Date of decision: 04/01/2022
Decided at meeting: 04/01/2022 - Executive