Decision Maker: Bradford and Airedale Health and Wellbeing Board
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
(1) That the Board notes the Executive recommendations below:
· thank Professor Zahir Irani and the Economic Recovery Board members for their valuable contribution to this crucial area of work
· note the approach to Economic Recovery outlined in the report and the accompanying Bradford District Economic Recovery Plan
· Recommend that the Economic Partnership takes the lead in taking this plan forward and uses the plan to inform the District’s approach to economic recovery supported by other appropriate partnership boards including the Skills Partnership and the Sustainable Development Partnership.
· That these plans are progressed for the whole District, working with the Keighley and Shipley Towns Fund Boards and other partnerships.
(2) That progress on the first element of the delivery of the Plan be reported to the Board in July 2021.
Action: Interim Strategic Director, Place
(Jason Longhurst - 01274 434748)
(Philip Witcherley – 01274 431241)
(Mark Clayton – 01274 434558)
Publication date: 13/01/2021
Date of decision: 12/01/2021
Decided at meeting: 12/01/2021 - Bradford and Airedale Health and Wellbeing Board