Decision Maker: Executive
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
(1) That the new Community Asset Transfer policy and revised process attached to Document “CC”be approved.
(2) That authority be provided to the Strategic Director Corporate Resources in consultation with the Director of Finance and City Solicitor to approve disposals (including any disposals at ‘less than Best Consideration’) under the new Community Asset Transfer policy and revised process.
(3) That the amendments to the Assets of Community Value process be adopted without amendment.
(4) That Executive have considered Full Council’s proposals determined:
· Not to offer an affordable loan product
· To enhance the toolkit already provided
· That the Community Infrastructure Levy cannot be used to provide funding towards Community Asset Transfer Projects or consider Community Asset Transfer requests for Community Infrastructure Levy alongside other requests
· To improve the community’s awareness of finance options
ACTION: Strategic Director Corporate Resources
Overview and Scrutiny Committee: Regeneration & Environment
(Neil Charlesworth – 01274 433622)
Publication date: 09/09/2020
Date of decision: 08/09/2020
Decided at meeting: 08/09/2020 - Executive