Decision Maker: Executive
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
(1) That Bradford’s support for the formation of a Joint West Yorkshire UTMC Service be confirmed.
(2) That subject to Leeds Council’s confirmation, it be agreed that Leeds City Council hosts the West Yorkshire UTMC Service (which in the first instance will be based at the Joint Services building in Morley).
(3) That the pro-rata allocation of £379,323 revenue funding from the 2020/21 UTMC budgets for the purposes of the first year’s revenue budget allocation to the joint service be approved.
(4) That authority be delegated to the Strategic Director of Place, in consultation with the Portfolio Holder to progress all outstanding matters in order to implement the Joint West Yorkshire UTMC Service.
(5) That the approval of the setting of annual budget for the WYUTMC service be delegated to the Assistant Director - Planning, Transportation & Highways in conjunction with the Director of Finance / Section 151 Officer as the Council’s representative on the Chief Highway Officers board in line with the provisions of Schedule 11 of the Partnership Agreement.
Regeneration and Environment Overview & Scrutiny Committee (Richard Gelder – 01274 437603)
Publication date: 24/03/2020
Date of decision: 24/03/2020
Decided at meeting: 24/03/2020 - Executive