Decision Maker: Bradford and Airedale Health and Wellbeing Board
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
That the Board supports:
· The formation of a District wide out-of-hours co-ordinated function.
· The formation of a District Wide all age “front door” hub.
· A pilot to be run in the Keighley area with the creation of a locally based all age Prevention and Early Help Centre which will have 3 related work streams, Place, People and developing integrated locality services. This will then be evaluated with a view to rolling it out to other parts of the District alongside the Keighley pilot.
· That in terms of the Early Help and Prevention Programme Governance the Prevention and Early Help Programme Board report to ICB (Integration and Change Board) and then the Health and Wellbeing Board through the ICB.
· A commitment to supporting the Early Help and Prevention project.
Action: Chief Executive
(Sally Fryer – 01274 376418)
Publication date: 28/11/2019
Date of decision: 26/11/2019
Decided at meeting: 26/11/2019 - Bradford and Airedale Health and Wellbeing Board