Decision Maker: Executive
Decision status: Recommendations approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
(1) That the contents of this report and the actions taken to manage the forecast overspend be noted.
(2) That the following capital expenditure schemes be approved:
• £0.04m for the completion of drainage works at Dow Park Water Activities Centre, to be funded from the general contingency budget.
• £0.46m to replace the pool tank at Ilkley Lido. This will be funded by a mixture of general contingency and as an invest to save scheme with the additional income funding the capital spend.
• £1.2m of additional funding to complete Adults Residential and Extra Care Schemes . This will be funded by a mixture of Service Prudential borrowing and additional grant.
• £1.75m for the completion of the Affordable Housing Programme 2015-18. The additional spend will be funded by Service Prudential borrowing from rental income.
• £0.3m to extend the fitness facilities at Shipley Pool. This will be funded by the additional income generated through increased membership.
• £0.05m to replace and repair the roof on a property that the Council leases. The works would be funded from the general contingency line of the Capital Investment Programme.
• £1.4m to relocate the Schools Meals Central Production Unit to a smaller more efficient property. The works to the Council property will be funded by a mixture of capital receipt, revenue contributions and corporate funding.
• £2.1m for the 2019-20 IT capital programme. It will be funded from revenue resources.
ACTION: Director of Finance
Overview and Scrutiny Committee: Corporate
(Andrew Cross - 01274 436823)
Publication date: 06/11/2019
Date of decision: 05/11/2019
Decided at meeting: 05/11/2019 - Executive