Decision Maker: Bradford East Area Committee
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
(1) That the update report be noted and the interventions that were undertaken be welcomed.
(2) That a further report be presented within the next six months providing more details on educational interventions at neighbourhood and ward-levels.
(3) That the Interim Strategic Director Children’s Services attends a future meeting of the Bradford East Area Committee meeting in relation to providing progress about CSE work undertaken in the Bradford East area.
(4) That more research is undertaken to understand exploitation of young people within faith communities and information be presented to a future meeting of the Bradford East Area Committee.
(5) That the Interim Strategic Director Children’s Services engages with schools who have not participated in CSE projects in the Bradford East area.
(6) The Strategic Director Children’s Services provides an update about the outcome of the CSE Review within the next 12 months to this Committee.
Action: Interim Strategic Director Children’s Services/Strategic Director Place
(Children’s Services Overview and Scrutiny Committee)
(Mark Griffin – 01274 434361)
Publication date: 11/01/2019
Date of decision: 10/01/2019
Decided at meeting: 10/01/2019 - Bradford East Area Committee